Construction Accident Attorneys
Our construction accidents attorneys fight to bring you the money you need and deserve for serious injuries sustained in a construction accident. Construction worker deaths routinely comprise nearly 20% of all work-related deaths.
Construction accident cases Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group handles include:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Toxic exposure and illness
- Fall from scaffolding accidents
- Fall from equipment accidents
- Falling equipment accidents
- Falling materials accidents
- Chemical exposure accidents
- Explosion accidents
- Crane accidents
- Forklift accidents
- Bulldozer accidents
- Dump truck accidents
- Cement truck accidents / Concrete truck accidents
- “Caught in-between” accidents
- Nail gun accidents
- Improper operation of equipment accidents
- Defective equipment accidents
- Electrocution accidents
- Insufficient training accidents
- Insufficient or faulty equipment accidents
- Missing safety warnings accident
If you’ve sustained a serious or catastrophic injury in a construction accident or are coping with the loss of a loved one injured in a construction accident, Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group’s construction accident attorneys would like to help.
The call is free. The consultation is free. Call. Today. Offices in Vero Beach, Melbourne and Port St Lucie.
Contact Us for A Complimentary Consultation!