Personal InjuryFlorida Personal Injury Lawyers
You Will Be Heard.
If you, your child or your loved one has been injured in any type of accident you owe it to yourself to understand your rights under the law.
The types of injury accidents we handle and the victims we represent, include:
- Children or child injury accidents
- Auto and car accidents involving children including Uber accidents
- Playground injury accidents
- Monkey bar and scooter accidents and injuries
- Boat, personal watercraft, paddleboard and other recreational vehicle accidents
- Personal and commercial aircraft accidents
- Fishing charter and commercial cruise accidents
- Accidents resulting in brain injury or wrongful death
- Accidents resulting in full or partial paralysis
- Assault claims
- Accidents on residential or commercial property
- Failure to provide adequate security
- Pool accidents
- Injuries from pets, animals and livestock
The various types of injuries and injury accidents are literally too numerous to list. If you have been injured in any type of accident, call Graves Thomas Injury Law Group. Come in to see us immediately. We will tell you where you stand. The call is free. The consultation is free. The counsel is priceless. Offices in Vero Beach, Melbourne and Port St Lucie.
Contact Us for A Complimentary Consultation!
We practice a personalized, community-centric brand of law. We take the time to know you and your situation. We react to your needs swiftly. We do things the right way—the first time. The legal talent of this team focuses on personal injury, from car accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents to wrongful death, veterans affairs, and social security benefits – our firm will use our resources to both make your case and fight your cause.
The AV Preeminent rating is the highest and most prestigious rating awarded to lawyers for professional expertise and adherence to legal ethics.