Personal Injury Lawyer Tampa
At the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group, we understand that no personal injury claim, lawsuit, or settlement can help our clients make up for a life-altering event or the death of a loved one. However, the compensation awarded for damages can help to ease the pain and make you financially whole again. If you’ve recently been injured in any type of accident, a Tampa accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve and ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle?
We are dedicated to helping injury victims pursue justice through whatever legal means necessary whether it means settling out of court at the negotiating table or presenting your case to a judge and jury. If you suffered an injury from a person’s negligence or wrongful act, the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group will help you. Your legal team will consist of the Tampa injury lawyer handling your case, a case manager, legal assistants, investigators, and a support staff.
Our compassionate and experienced legal teams offer advice and counsel in a broad range of personal injury cases. For instance:
- If you were injured because you slipped and fell on a business owner’s or homeowner’s property, a Tampa slip and fall lawyer would be assigned to your case.
- If you were injured in a collision with a semi-truck and trailer, a Tampa truck accident lawyer would litigate on your behalf.
- If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, a Tampa auto accident lawyer would help pursue your case and claim.
- If you were injured on the job, you would turn to a Tampa worker’s compensation lawyer to handle your claim.
No matter what type of accident caused your injuries, hiring a Tampa personal injury lawyer from the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group will strengthen your chances of getting the compensation you deserve. We also handle consumer fraud, farming and livestock accident, Social Security Disability, and Veterans Affairs benefits cases.
When Should You Consider Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in any type of accident that you believe was caused by the negligent actions of a company or individual, you should speak to a personal injury lawyer about your legal options. Most importantly, speak with one immediately if:
- The extent of your losses is still unclear
- The insurance company’s settlement offer won’t cover your financial losses or your pain and suffering
- You are permanently or temporarily disabled because of your accident
- You were seriously injured or lost a loved one in your accident
- Your injuries have caused you to miss time on the job
- Your injuries have had an emotional impact on you and your family members
As a prospective client, we will provide a FREE initial consultation to evaluate your circumstances and your injuries. Furthermore, we work on a contingency fee basis which means you pay nothing if we fail to get a settlement or verdict on your behalf. Remember, knowledge is power, especially where the law is concerned. And we are experts at that. We can ensure that you get a fair settlement that you are entitled to.
Personal injury cases are often complex and representing yourself instead of hiring a Tampa personal injury lawyer could mean a significant loss of compensation. Don’t risk being financially devastated by your injuries and not having your rights protected. Call the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group today at (772) 59-8155 for more information. We serve the following zip codes and more: 33601, 33602, 33603, 33604, 33605, 33606, 33607, 33608, 33609, 33610, 33611, 33612, 33613, 33614, 33615, 33616, 33617, 33619, 33620, 33621, 33622, 33623, 33629, 33630, 33631, 33633, 33634, 33637, 33646, 33647, 33650, 33655, 33660, 33661, 33662, 33664, 33672, 33673, 33674, 33675, 33677, 33679, 33680, 33681, and 33686.
“My husband was represented by Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group and both of us have the utmost praise for this legal firm and its representatives. [They] accurately, professionally and successfully presented my husband’s accident case during mediation proceedings.”
– Donna, Client
– Jeff, Client