LOUIS B. (BUCK) VOCELLE, JR.
BOARD CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL ATTORNEY
Mr. Vocelle’s family has been on the Treasure Coast of Florida since 1924. His grandfather, James T. Vocelle, was one of the founders of Indian River County. His father, L.B. Vocelle, was Chief Judge of the 19th Judicial Circuit of Florida until his death in 1996. Mr. Vocelle has represented thousands of clients in his career and has recovered for them millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. Mr. Vocelle is double board certified by the Florida bar as a specialist in both civil and business trials, an honor held by less than 1% of all Florida lawyers. He has served as special counsel to and represented several judges and many local lawyers in various legal proceedings. He was honored to serve as Chair and later as special counsel to the Florida Bar Board of Legal Education and Specialization which regulates all of the board-certified lawyers in the state of Florida in an appeal to the Florida Supreme Court.
- Legal: Florida State University College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1982.
- Undergraduate: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. B.A. 1978.
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite-Top Lawyers in Florida
- Super Lawyers of Florida 2005-Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Bar (Trial Lawyers’ Section)
- American College of Barristers
- Order of Barristers
- Florida Justice Association
- American Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Indian River County Bar Association
REQUEST A FREE consultation
How can we help you?
The legal talent of this team focuses on personal injury, from car accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents to wrongful death, veterans affairs, and social security benefits our firm will use our resources to both make your case and fight your cause.