Personal Injury Lawyer Sebastian
Most of us wake up in the mornings and start our daily routines never anticipating that we could get involved in an accident and suffer injuries in the process. In the event that you were injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, a Sebastian personal injury lawyer from the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group can help. They will ensure that your rights to fair and reasonable compensation are protected throughout the legal process.
What does Personal Injury Law Entail?
Florida personal injury law encompasses accidental or intentionally harmful acts for which the law provides solutions. When discussing the circumstances surrounding your accident with a Sebastian injury lawyer, they will evaluate your case to determine if you have grounds to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit. These include:
- Intentional actions or behavior – when a person intends for the outcome of their actions or behavior to have specific consequences, we have grounds for intent.
- Negligence – the law imposes a duty of care on individuals to not harm others; the failure to act or behave rationally, or exercise that duty of care is called negligence.
- Strict Liability – this applies to individuals involved with dangerous or hazardous activities whose direct actions result in harm or injury to someone else regardless of who’s at fault.
If you were injured in an accident caused by another person’s illegal behavior or their negligent actions, a Sebastian accident lawyer from the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group can help.
Proving Negligence in a Personal Injury Claim or Lawsuit
Most personal injury claims and lawsuits are based on the concept of negligence. This just means that someone didn’t act reasonably or do what they should’ve done to avoid causing harm or injury to someone else. Your Sebastian personal injury lawyer must show the following to prove that the at-fault party or defendant was negligent:
- The defendant owed you a specific duty of care.
- The defendant breached this duty.
- You sustained injuries.
- Your injuries resulted from the defendant’s breach of the duty of care.
The way in which a personal injury lawyer from the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group goes about proving that the defendant was negligent will depend on the circumstances surrounding your case. It also depends on who it is and the type of injuries you’ve sustained from the accident. Over the years, we have represented innumerable accident victims and have helped them win millions of dollars as compensation for the injuries.
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
During the aftermath of an accident, you’ll likely be overwhelmed by having to deal with the insurance companies, your emotions, and your medical bills. Additionally, you’ll want to ensure that you’ll be financially whole again so you can return to the life you had before your injuries. In order to accomplish that, you’ll need to hire a Sebastian injury lawyer for these 5 reasons:
- WE are not afraid to go up against the insurance companies and their lawyers.
- WE don’t get paid unless you obtain a judgment or settlement.
- WE have years of experience practicing personal injury law.
- YOU and your recovery are our top priority.
- YOU will have peace of mind.
We are here only to help you and never work with any insurance company. Contact us so that our lawyers would be able to answer your questions and provide you with a FREE consultation. To learn more about how we can help with your personal injury case, call the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group at (772) 569-8155 today. We serve the following zip codes and more: 32958 and 32978.
“My husband was represented by Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group and both of us have the utmost praise for this legal firm and its representatives. [They] accurately, professionally and successfully presented my husband’s accident case during mediation proceedings.”
– Donna, Client
– Jeff, Client