Don’t waste the effort and capital resources you’ve expended in bringing the case to your firm.
A referral or co-counsel relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group makes sense.
- We are led by a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
- We pay referral fees in accordance with all rules governing the Florida Bar and referral relationships best practices.
- Extract the ultimate value of your case.
- We do not and will not mine your clients.
- You will be as involved as you choose. We’ll even meet with clients in your office.
- We offer contingency fee litigation services in several of our firm’s practice areas.
- Our communication throughout the case is forthright, proactive and thorough.
- As early in the case as possible.
- You’ll almost always instinctively know when “it’s time.”
- When litigation seems inevitable.
- When you choose not to leverage your firm’s valuable capital resources on a single case.
- When contingency fee representation is beyond your comfort zone.
- When you choose not to expend the effort and money to try the case to verdict.
- Co-counsel and referral relationships can be both practical as well as lucrative.
To explore whether such a relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group make sense, contact Joe Graves.
Joseph H. Graves
Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney