A referral or co-counsel relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group may benefit you and your client. There’s no indignity in admitting there are certain cases that you choose not to litigate. Consider referring those cases to Graves Thomas Injury Law Group and potentially benefiting from a referral or co-counsel relationship that brings you and your client the full weight, experience and resources of Graves Thomas Injury Law Group’s Dedicated Trial Team.
Don’t waste the effort and capital resources you’ve expended in bringing the case to your firm.
A referral or co-counsel relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group makes sense.
- Led by a Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney.
- We pay referral fees in accordance with all rules governing the Florida Bar and referral relationships best practices.
- Extract the ultimate value of your case.
- We do not and will not mine your clients.
- You will be as involved as you choose. We’ll even meet with clients in your office.
- We offer contingency fee litigation services in several of our firm’s practice areas.
- Our communication throughout the case is forthright, proactive and thorough.
When does a referral or co-counsel relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group make sense?
- As early in the case as possible.
- You’ll almost always instinctively know when “it’s time.”
- When litigation seems inevitable.
- When you choose not to leverage your firm’s valuable capital resources on a single case.
- When contingency fee representation is beyond your comfort zone.
- When you choose not to expend the effort and money to try the case to verdict.
Co-counsel and referral relationships can be both practical as well as lucrative. To explore whether such a relationship with Graves Thomas Injury Law Group make sense, contact Joe Graves.