Personal Injury Attorney Port St. Lucie
Any Port St. Lucie personal injury attorney at the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group will tell you getting injured in an accident can be a life-changing experience. You could be facing a lengthy recovery period and weeks or even months of rehabilitation therapy, not to mention the growing medical bills and other accident-related expenses. Needless to say, the road to physical, emotional, and financial recovery is oftentimes exhausting and frustrating.
How can a Port St. Lucie Accident Attorney Help?
No matter how cautious you may be, an accident is one of those events that you’re never prepared for, especially if you suffer catastrophic injuries. Consequently, there are several ways a Port St. Lucie injury attorney can help and ensure that you are compensated for damages as well as your pain and suffering:
- Hiring a personal injury attorney levels the playing field. In other words, the insurance companies have legal teams whose job it is to ensure that the company’s bottom line is protected. So, they don’t have your best interests in mind.
- The most important way in which a Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group attorney can help is by allowing you to focus on what is most important – YOU and your loved ones as well as your recovery.
- Unlike other legal firms that practice multiple areas of the law, we specialize in personal injury law and are committed to helping individuals that have suffered injury through the negligence of someone else.
- We are experienced trial attorneys and are familiar with the court system. This means that we can manage your personal injury case and the litigation of it in a courtroom if that becomes necessary.
- We operate on a contingency basis. In other words, we only get paid if we obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
There are numerous reasons to consult with a Port St. Lucie personal injury attorney from the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group whenever you or a family member is injured in a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall accident, or on the job. We understand your situation and the frustration when you or a loved one has been injured for no fault of theirs. And we will aggressively litigate to ensure that you get the entitled damages for all the pain and suffering you endure.
Other Practice Areas in Port St. Lucie, Florida
In addition to personal injury law, we specialize in several other legal fields including:
- bicycle accidents
- motor vehicle accidents including Lyft/Uber accidents as well as truck accidents
- catastrophic injuries (e.g. spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries)
- construction accidents
- consumer fraud
- farming and livestock accidents
- motorcycle and scooter accidents
- slip and fall accidents
- Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- truck accidents
- Veteran Affairs benefits
- worker’s compensation
- wrongful death
Contact Our Experienced Port St. Lucie Injury Attorney Team
If you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident, a Port St. Lucie auto accident attorney would be able to help you. If you sustained an injury because you slept and fell on a commercial or residential property, a Port St. Lucie slip and fall attorney would file a claim against a negligent property owner. If you get injured on the job, your case would be handled by a Port St. Lucie workers compensation attorney, and so on.
For more information about our areas of practice or to consult with a Port St. Lucie personal injury attorney, call the Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group at (772) 200-4291.
Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group, Port St. Lucie
2100 SE Hillmoor Dr Suite 201
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
“My husband was represented by Graves Thomas Rotunda Injury Law Group and both of us have the utmost praise for this legal firm and its representatives. [They] accurately, professionally and successfully presented my husband’s accident case during mediation proceedings.”
– Donna, Client
– Jeff, Client